Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What video game music are you listening to?
#78
(15-04-2026, 08:00 AM)Aragorn Wrote:
(15-04-2026, 07:21 AM)DANMATUS Wrote:

Been playing the shit out of this song alot while walking the dog lately. Also watching Castlevania: Nocturne right now on Netflix, its really good!

I only finished Season 1. Been meaning to get back and finish S2. I can't help but feel that something feels off about the animation but I liked S1 a good bit.

Yea I know what you mean, it feels that way if you are used to the original castlevania series. I do have to say I watched the first episode of Devil May Cry and it actually surprised me with how good it was.
[Image: apocalypse-2.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What video game music are you listening to? - by DANMATUS - 15-04-2026, 07:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Listening To? Wayno 252 63,511 25-09-2026, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Jassassino
  Rate the Song Above You Dirty Duck 18 2,304 13-09-2026, 01:15 AM
Last Post: SK8R LUNG
  What Anime songs are you listening to? Jassassino 7 1,300 16-07-2026, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Dirty Duck
  What AREN'T you listening to? black king 44 10,030 11-05-2026, 04:44 PM
Last Post: black king

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)