Posts: 152
Reputation:
89
Joined: Apr 2026
I like Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty!
Always a gem to listen to while working from home.
Posts: 449
Reputation:
922
Joined: Mar 2025
I like Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops!
I remember people loving the cover of Paint it Black in season 1 (I think) but this was God's work.
Posts: 519
Reputation:
979
Joined: Mar 2025
I like Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty!
wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIEEEEEEET
TomRL101 Wrote:You're not smart enough to talk to me. Please stop.
Posts: 545
Reputation:
526
Joined: Mar 2025
I like Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty!
22-04-2026, 03:46 PM
You know when you listen to a song, and you like it, and then it keeps gaining new winds each week and you keep discovering new things you like about it until you're utterly obsessed with it?
THAT
Posts: 449
Reputation:
922
Joined: Mar 2025
I like Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops!
Remixes aren't usually for me. But this album is really good.