Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Star Wars: Galactic Racer
#5
I've got my hands on it since Tuesday and loving it. Haven't played it as much as I would have liked (work, life, etc) but I definitely recommend it and will say that it's a blast. Can't wait to play more.
TomRL101 Wrote:You're not smart enough to talk to me. Please stop.
[+] 3 users Like Jassassino's post
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Star Wars: Galactic Racer - by Null - 07-10-2026, 02:07 PM
RE: Star Wars: Galactic Racer - by NateDog - 07-10-2026, 02:25 PM
RE: Star Wars: Galactic Racer - by Null - 07-10-2026, 02:55 PM
RE: Star Wars: Galactic Racer - by Helikaon - 07-10-2026, 03:25 PM
RE: Star Wars: Galactic Racer - by Jassassino - 08-10-2026, 05:47 AM
RE: Star Wars: Galactic Racer - by Shyne-Bryght - 08-10-2026, 08:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Star Wars Video Games Jassassino 2 694 06-06-2026, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Roger

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)