Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pieuvre Armement Mother Base
#21
(07-10-2026, 05:57 AM)Jassassino Wrote: Honey I'm just getting the Halloween decorations out the basement. Hold on... what's this mysterious, sticky red liquid on the door handle? That's strange... looks like a stair is broken. I swear I never left this knife embedded into the wall?

Never mind, here's the first decoration:

[Image: maxresdefault-3.png]


[Image: PA-1.png]
+1 Halloween Decoration
[Image: Dirt-Duck-Old-Snake-Sig-2.png]
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e68697a6c69726573696d...6c2e676966]
AC!D
[+] 1 user Likes Dirty Duck's post
Reply
#22
@SK8R LUNG I expect full commitment and participation in the Halloween event from you.
TomRL101 Wrote:You're not smart enough to talk to me. Please stop.
Reply
#23
Rolling trick 1d13: 10
You spooked them solid!!


[Image: latest?cb=20140510152134]
[Image: Woodlands-Explorer.png]
[Image: Field-Explorer.png]
Reply
#24
Rolling trick 1d13: 11
You spooked them solid!!


[Image: rickroll.png?fit=936%2C527&quality=80&ssl=1]

You just got trick rolled! (I swear I haven't been planning this joke)
[Image: Woodlands-Explorer.png]
[Image: Field-Explorer.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)