|
Organization Chat
|
Posts: 545
Reputation:
529
Joined: Mar 2025
I like Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty!
(29-09-2026, 05:39 PM)Mr. Tibbs Wrote: Hey all, long time no see. Glad to see a proper MGS forum back on the net with so many ne'er do wells hanging around
Howdy Tibbs! Who successfully fulton extracted you?
Posts: 2
Reputation:
23
Joined: Sep 2026
I like Metal Gear Solid!
(29-09-2026, 05:42 PM)Null Wrote: (29-09-2026, 05:39 PM)Mr. Tibbs Wrote: Hey all, long time no see. Glad to see a proper MGS forum back on the net with so many ne'er do wells hanging around
Howdy Tibbs! Who successfully fulton extracted you?
Jass hit me up on Steam over the weekend and since I'm always offline on Steam I didn't see it until today lol
Posts: 366
Reputation:
633
Joined: Apr 2025
I like Metal Gear Solid!
(29-09-2026, 05:39 PM)Mr. Tibbs Wrote: Hey all, long time no see. Glad to see a proper MGS forum back on the net with so many ne'er do wells hanging around
Tibbs! Good to see you again. You won most missed member in your absence (and rightfully so).
Now if we could just get Revolver FoxHound back on.
Posts: 519
Reputation:
979
Joined: Mar 2025
I like Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty!
(29-09-2026, 05:39 PM)Mr. Tibbs Wrote: Hey all, long time no see. Glad to see a proper MGS forum back on the net with so many ne'er do wells hanging around
TomRL101 Wrote:You're not smart enough to talk to me. Please stop.
Posts: 1,514
Reputation:
2,026
Joined: Mar 2025
I like Metal Gear Solid!
Posts: 2
Reputation:
23
Joined: Sep 2026
I like Metal Gear Solid!
29-09-2026, 10:23 PM
(This post was last modified: 29-09-2026, 10:27 PM by Mr. Tibbs. Edited 2 times in total.)
Wow! No way that's crazy. That's actually really touching. I think about MGSForums all the time. There was never really anything else like it around it makes me so happy to see it restored with a new site and so many people still here. Do we still hide autoplay embeds in messages?
This was supposed to quote BK's post about me being missed but clearly I'm rusty on forum usage lol. Been stuck in the post-apocalypse of Discord for too long now
black king , Caleb has a YT channel maybe we can spam comments there to summon him back to the forums
https://www.youtube.com/@RevolverXOF/videos
Posts: 545
Reputation:
529
Joined: Mar 2025
I like Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty!
(The day Tibbs came back)
Posts: 1,514
Reputation:
2,026
Joined: Mar 2025
I like Metal Gear Solid!
AC!D
Posts: 545
Reputation:
529
Joined: Mar 2025
I like Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty!
(The day after Tibbs came back)
Posts: 2
Reputation:
23
Joined: Sep 2026
I like Metal Gear Solid!
It's always the first full day that counts anyway. Close enough
|
Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
|