Posts: 519
Reputation:
979
Joined: Mar 2025
I like Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty!
I wonder if we'll ever have a I, Null, love Taylor Swift for orgs
TomRL101 Wrote:You're not smart enough to talk to me. Please stop.
Posts: 366
Reputation:
633
Joined: Apr 2025
I like Metal Gear Solid!
You ever come home from work and find your carpet has soaked up water from somewhere like a sponge?
Posts: 1,514
Reputation:
2,026
Joined: Mar 2025
I like Metal Gear Solid!
Can't say I have, bk. Do you have a pet?
AC!D
Posts: 519
Reputation:
979
Joined: Mar 2025
I like Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty!
RE2 Remake is potentially the best game of all time.
TomRL101 Wrote:You're not smart enough to talk to me. Please stop.
Posts: 2
Reputation:
24
Joined: Sep 2026
I like Metal Gear Solid!
Hey all, long time no see. Glad to see a proper MGS forum back on the net with so many ne'er do wells hanging around