Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Star Wars: Galactic Racer
#4
I have been itching for a new racing game for years (the last one I tried was Forza Horizon 5. Another dope Hospital Records radio station, but I thought the world was very dull, except for the temple region. Sorry, Mexico/Mexicans!) and I have recently dived headfirst back into Star Wars. This was an easy buy for me, is all I'm saying, haha. Planning on spending some of my disposable income on this ASAP, because I love racing games (despite an utter lack of interest in any kind of motorsport IRL) and I love Star Wars!
[+] 1 user Likes Helikaon's post
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Star Wars: Galactic Racer - by Null - 07-10-2026, 02:07 PM
RE: Star Wars: Galactic Racer - by NateDog - 07-10-2026, 02:25 PM
RE: Star Wars: Galactic Racer - by Null - 07-10-2026, 02:55 PM
RE: Star Wars: Galactic Racer - by Helikaon - 07-10-2026, 03:25 PM
RE: Star Wars: Galactic Racer - by Jassassino - 08-10-2026, 05:47 AM
RE: Star Wars: Galactic Racer - by Shyne-Bryght - 08-10-2026, 08:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Star Wars Video Games Jassassino 2 694 06-06-2026, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Roger

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)