28-09-2026, 12:10 PM
(28-09-2026, 11:35 AM)NateDog Wrote:(28-09-2026, 10:06 AM)Dirty Duck Wrote:(28-09-2026, 09:50 AM)NateDog Wrote: Thanks to the Kingdom Hearts collaboration, I've actually started playing Fortnite and am enjoying it? The more basic modes without building, but I'm having fun with it.
What KH stuff have you got?
I've tried to get into it when they've added something that looks cool but it's just not for me, I think.
I actually haven't gotten the KH stuff yet, I wanted to see if I actually was going to make any use of the stuff first so I told myself not to buy it stupidly initially and just give the game a go. I have a few bits and pieces I seem to have gotten for free from the Simpsons collab (the last time and really only time before this that I played it, and that was a couple of games). There are way too many modes and options for me but the most basic one I'm liking (especially given the main map now is Sonic themed), and I'll venture into others and decide by the end of the week before it goes if I'll get the pack or not. Funnily enough I won my very first match this time around, and I did it with the Kingdom Key.
![[Image: Woodlands-Explorer.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/WbTTZS4k/Woodlands-Explorer.png)


![[+]](https://metalgearforums.com/images/collapse_collapsed.png)