2 hours ago
Vote No Lynch, for obvious reasons.
It’s day 1 so a random lynch is in order and from what I’ve read you’re all just vibe checking so there is nothing to go off, so I’m not taking it personally - but I am a valuable townie so I will avoid my death even if it means letting day 1 end with no lynch.
I still have bad juju around Null, and BB88s reasoning to lock in my lynch is silly tbh.
It’s day 1 so a random lynch is in order and from what I’ve read you’re all just vibe checking so there is nothing to go off, so I’m not taking it personally - but I am a valuable townie so I will avoid my death even if it means letting day 1 end with no lynch.
I still have bad juju around Null, and BB88s reasoning to lock in my lynch is silly tbh.




![[Image: Dirt-Duck-Old-Snake-Sig-2.png]](https://i.ibb.co/chKCgzLQ/Dirt-Duck-Old-Snake-Sig-2.png)
![[+]](https://metalgearforums.com/images/collapse_collapsed.png)