Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders
#51
I am voting no lynch.
Reply
#52
(Yesterday, 02:08 PM)Agent Wrote: I am voting no lynch.


Pussy

Lynch Null
TomRL101 Wrote:You're not smart enough to talk to me. Please stop.
[+] 1 user Likes Jassassino's post
Reply
#53
1 vote for No Lynch. 1 vote for Null.

11 left to vote.
[Image: Dirt-Duck-Old-Snake-Sig-2.png]
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e68697a6c69726573696d...6c2e676966]
AC!D
Reply
#54
(Yesterday, 11:58 AM)Wayno Wrote:
(Yesterday, 10:15 AM)Null Wrote:
(Yesterday, 07:04 AM)Wayno Wrote: "Anything"

This is my first mafia game and it's come at an inopportune time to put it mildly. It's not like I'm posting everywhere on yhe board and ignoring this. I'll do what I can.


Nothing personal bro, I wasn't even thinking of you when I made that post tbh


Wasn't taking it personally, I get it and my explanation is a bit blunt. We're all good.


I will go ahead and take this personally and be personal and say FUCK YOU. This mafia game is SERIOUS and you gotta shape up


Oh and lynch aragorn I guess
[Image: pw-MCq9G.gif]
Reply
#55
Aragorn seems the better answer here. I think Null is townie tbh.

Lynch Aragorn
Reply
#56
2 votes for Aragorn. 1 vote for No Lynch. 1 vote for Null.

9 left to vote.
[Image: Dirt-Duck-Old-Snake-Sig-2.png]
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e68697a6c69726573696d...6c2e676966]
AC!D
Reply
#57
(Yesterday, 11:17 AM)Roger Wrote: You know, with Roy recently added, we really could do something funny.


[Image: 6f9aa02f-1c4f-4550-8a1c-13d04e56c6df_text.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes starschwar's post
Reply
#58
(Yesterday, 07:37 AM)Roy Wrote: Am I Annoying Prick or is that someone else 😂


That's me!

No lynch

I know that's a reversal of my previous position but I don't really know what I'm doing and I've convinced myself that waiting for more evidence during the night phase would be better.
[Image: 30t1q4.gif]
Reply
#59
Mmm don't know if I wanna kill off Aragorn yet.

NO LYNCH
[Image: Wetlands-Explorer.png]
[Image: Savannah-Explorer.png]
[Image: Cave-Explorer.png]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mafia | Host & Player Sign Up Dirty Duck 30 2,233 06-10-2026, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Jassassino
  MGF Mafia 2.0: The Matrix Dirty Duck 226 32,096 03-03-2026, 11:35 PM
Last Post: starschwar
  MGF Mafia I: Murders & Executions Agent 151 27,332 04-12-2025, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Aragorn

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: bigboss88, Dirty Duck, 10 Guest(s)