Posts: 533
Reputation:
1,014
Joined: Mar 2025
I like Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty!
Yeah lynching someone is always good. We need to satiate the blood lust of the angry peasants and lay down their torches and pitchforks.
I personally think Agent is suspicious because it's been one day and he hasn't given us a precise probability and likelihood of everybody's exact allegiances, roles and last time they took a dump. Very out of character, if I do say so myself.
TomRL101 Wrote:You're not smart enough to talk to me. Please stop.
Posts: 0
Reputation:
1
Joined: Oct 2026
I like Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus!
Yeah those inactive players are hella suspicious, wouldn't be me though...
Statistically isn't it better for town not to get someone on day 1 though, if that's an option? Since chances are it'd just be doing the killer's work for them.
Posts: 7
Reputation:
26
Joined: Sep 2026
I like Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain!
Yesterday, 11:14 AM
(This post was last modified: Yesterday, 11:15 AM by bigboss88. Edited 1 time in total.)
Well, in that case, I’ll have to say 3-4. Leaning towards 3 for the moment as it makes the most sense. So either:-
a. We have a whole group of inactive mafia members. (Giving it only 1% tbh)
b. Two inactive mafia members. (More probable but gonna give it only 10% and that a pretty generous rate. I’m gonna give it 9% just to keep the scale steady)
c. One inactive mafia member. (Most probable. Usually one mafia keeps a very low profile as a backup plan. So I’m giving it 75%. My money is on Aragorn so far for the reasons I specified before)
d. All mafia members are active. (Second probable option but I seriously doubt it. The remaining 15% goes here)
I’m this close to casting my vote, but I’m giving Aragorn more time just in case life got in the way.
Posts: 6
Reputation:
34
Joined: Feb 2026
I like Metal Gear Survive!
There isn't really anything to go on for the first day. I think lynching is a good idea because even if we kill a town it gives some clues. Maybe that's actually non-optimal but it makes sense to me.
Posts: 269
Reputation:
226
Joined: Mar 2025
I like Metal Gear Survive!
WAIT!
I’m not inconsistent I literally misread the game start time. That is on me, I’ll catch up and give my input in a minute.
Posts: 269
Reputation:
226
Joined: Mar 2025
I like Metal Gear Survive!
Fuck off mate 2 pages of nothing burger I got excited for a second.
Anyways: i'm pro lynching on the first day. My defense for not lynching me is the only reasonable thing anyone can say at this stage of the game: I am innocent, but in general I do think it's better to start eliminating rather than letting a day pass with nothing to go off for the next day.