Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders
#1
M A F I A 3

[Image: 052e61d0bdf3dce4e7e62c7b43285930aa26cbf6.gif]

Prologue:
Woodsboro, California. 1997.
The town has never been the same after a pair of high school boys purchased a halloween costume from a local store and became the Ghostface Killer, committing a string of murders during the Fall of '96. It's not the kind of thing a place easily shakes off. Since then, most tourists to the town are serial killer obsessives and macabre weirdoes. One such tourist is me...I mean, not quite-my interest is purely professional. I've been hired as a researcher by Sunrise Studios, so I'm not here out of my own pocket. They've sent me to gather some info and find resources for a new film they're about to start making: Stab, a dramatisation of those very events that plagued this place only a year ago. Don't get me wrong, I have no love for the project-I think it's disgusting-but I've got rent to pay, and if being part of some exploitative film pays it then far be it from me to pass it up, I'm no saint. Though, I'm starting to think I should have just pocketed the cash spent to send me out here. Besides the murder tourists, they could have gone to any town in Cali to see what I'm seeing here...kid's still go to school, their parents still go to work, there's nothing special about this place. Everyone seems to want to forget about it and move on...and who can blame them? Nowhere wants to be "the murder town".

I'd seen enough. I'd just make some shit up to Sunrise about how perturbed and traumatised the whole town was, say every kid I saw was obsessed with slasher films despite their classmate being gutted last tax year. It's not like they're making a documentary anyhow, just give the actor a knife and a dollar store mask and they can do what they want.
I was just taking one last drag of my cigarette before hopping on the first bus out of town when my cell started to ring. What does that fucking producer want now? I flip the phone open and a tinny voice reverberated through the speaker:
"ᴰₒ yᵒᵤ ₗᶦₖᵉ ˢcᵃᵣʸ ᵐₒᵛᵢᵉₛ?"

THE RULES OF A MAFIA GAME:

ARCHETYPES:

PLAYERS:
Null
Wayno
Jassassino
Roger
black king
starschwar
Agent
Annoying Prick
Mr. Tibbs
Aragorn
bigboss88
weavo

I have changed the names of some roles since sending them out but I feel it's obvious enough. Feel free to PM me any questions you might have about the setup.
DAY ONE BEGINS 7/10/26 AT 8:00am GMT
[Image: Dirt-Duck-Old-Snake-Sig-2.png]
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e68697a6c69726573696d...6c2e676966]
AC!D
[+] 6 users Like Dirty Duck's post
Reply
#2
I looked around the room at the people gathered. I wasn't the only one who'd received that call, turns out...and anyone who knows anything about the Woodsboro Murders knows that voice uttering that sentence is how the whole thing started. We were told to come to 261 Turner Lane...the house belonging to one of the original killers. After what happened his parents up and left Woodsboro. The place had been sat on the market ever since...shampooing carpets can only do so much, in the end. There was a tape playing on the TV as we entered, some scary movie:


There were 12 people here, in addition to me. Mostly kids, but there were a few token adults too...the local law enforcement, a reporter from out of town. Nobody was speaking much but the fear was palpable. We all wanted to believe the whole thing was just a prank...but even someone going this far didn't bode well. If they would do all this, why wouldn't they go the whole way? Prank calls wouldn't be enough for someone that into Ghostface. Everyone thought the same, you could see it on their face-there was a killer in the town again, and we'd have to work together to catch them. As I sat there smoking my third cig since arriving, it occurred to me, and I was damn sure it had occurred to everybody else...the killer was probably in this very room.

ALIVE (12):
Null
Wayno
Jassassino
Roger
black king
starschwar
Agent
Annoying Prick
Mr. Tibbs
Aragorn
Bigboss88
weavo

DAY ONE BEGINS
[Image: Dirt-Duck-Old-Snake-Sig-2.png]
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e68697a6c69726573696d...6c2e676966]
AC!D
[+] 1 user Likes Dirty Duck's post
Reply
#3
Murders? That I'm indifferent about. Prank calls which disrupt my flow, my working day, my life and my job? That's too far. We have to catch this prank calling son of a gun.
TomRL101 Wrote:You're not smart enough to talk to me. Please stop.
[+] 4 users Like Jassassino's post
Reply
#4
Lynch Novitch
[+] 3 users Like bigboss88's post
Reply
#5
Starting off a bit strong, ain't ye' BB88? Tendencies for violence is often an indicator of many things.
Reply
#6
(Yesterday, 12:09 PM)Roger Wrote: Starting off a bit strong, ain't ye' BB88? Tendencies for violence is often an indicator of many things.


Just following a sacred ritual. 😜 You, on the other hand, are trying to push a random lynch over an innocent joke.
Reply
#7
Lynch Annoying Prick
[Image: 30t1q4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Annoying Prick's post
Reply
#8
(Yesterday, 08:29 AM)Jassassino Wrote: Murders? That I'm indifferent about. Prank calls which disrupt my flow, my working day, my life and my job? That's too far. We have to catch this prank calling son of a gun.


Finally someone who understands the real issues. Spam calling has gone TOO FAR

(Yesterday, 12:23 PM)Annoying Prick Wrote: Lynch Annoying Prick


We're trying to catch murderers, not suiciders. Unless that's what the murderers want us to think. Or if you're a murderer and planning to kill yourself before we can catch you. Or if you aren't a murderer but want to appear to not be a murderer by attempting to hang yourself. Or if you ARE a murderer and don't want to die but want us to think you want to die so we don't think you're a murderer and are assuming that people won't vote to hang you. OR, oh wait it wasn't in bold nvm
[Image: pw-MCq9G.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Mr. Tibbs's post
Reply
#9
[+] 1 user Likes Null's post
Reply
#10
(11 hours ago)Mr. Tibbs Wrote:
(Yesterday, 08:29 AM)Jassassino Wrote: Murders? That I'm indifferent about. Prank calls which disrupt my flow, my working day, my life and my job? That's too far. We have to catch this prank calling son of a gun.


Finally someone who understands the real issues. Spam calling has gone TOO FAR

(Yesterday, 12:23 PM)Annoying Prick Wrote: Lynch Annoying Prick


We're trying to catch murderers, not suiciders. Unless that's what the murderers want us to think. Or if you're a murderer and planning to kill yourself before we can catch you. Or if you aren't a murderer but want to appear to not be a murderer by attempting to hang yourself. Or if you ARE a murderer and don't want to die but want us to think you want to die so we don't think you're a murderer and are assuming that people won't vote to hang you. OR, oh wait it wasn't in bold nvm


Or he just wants to be the next Novitch! 😨
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mafia | Host & Player Sign Up Dirty Duck 30 1,996 06-10-2026, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Jassassino
  MGF Mafia 2.0: The Matrix Dirty Duck 226 31,915 03-03-2026, 11:35 PM
Last Post: starschwar
  MGF Mafia I: Murders & Executions Agent 151 27,171 04-12-2025, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Aragorn

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)