Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders
#71
Vote No Lynch, for obvious reasons.

It’s day 1 so a random lynch is in order and from what I’ve read you’re all just vibe checking so there is nothing to go off, so I’m not taking it personally - but I am a valuable townie so I will avoid my death even if it means letting day 1 end with no lynch.

I still have bad juju around Null, and BB88s reasoning to lock in my lynch is silly tbh.
[Image: IMG-0664.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Roger - 07-10-2026, 12:09 PM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Null - 07-10-2026, 02:58 PM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Agent - 07-10-2026, 04:35 PM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Null - 07-10-2026, 09:15 PM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Roger - 08-10-2026, 12:45 AM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Null - 08-10-2026, 08:31 AM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by weavo - 08-10-2026, 08:56 AM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Null - Yesterday, 05:57 AM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Null - Yesterday, 10:15 AM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Roy - Yesterday, 07:37 AM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Roy - Yesterday, 11:51 AM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Aragorn - 2 hours ago

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mafia | Host & Player Sign Up Dirty Duck 30 2,252 06-10-2026, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Jassassino
  MGF Mafia 2.0: The Matrix Dirty Duck 226 32,118 03-03-2026, 11:35 PM
Last Post: starschwar
  MGF Mafia I: Murders & Executions Agent 151 27,438 04-12-2025, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Aragorn

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)