Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders
#54
(7 hours ago)Wayno Wrote:
(8 hours ago)Null Wrote:
(Today, 07:04 AM)Wayno Wrote: "Anything"

This is my first mafia game and it's come at an inopportune time to put it mildly. It's not like I'm posting everywhere on yhe board and ignoring this. I'll do what I can.


Nothing personal bro, I wasn't even thinking of you when I made that post tbh


Wasn't taking it personally, I get it and my explanation is a bit blunt. We're all good.


I will go ahead and take this personally and be personal and say FUCK YOU. This mafia game is SERIOUS and you gotta shape up


Oh and lynch aragorn I guess
[Image: pw-MCq9G.gif]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Roger - 07-10-2026, 12:09 PM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Null - 07-10-2026, 02:58 PM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Agent - 07-10-2026, 04:35 PM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Null - 07-10-2026, 09:15 PM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Null - Yesterday, 08:31 AM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Mr. Tibbs - 1 hour ago

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mafia | Host & Player Sign Up Dirty Duck 30 2,187 06-10-2026, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Jassassino
  MGF Mafia 2.0: The Matrix Dirty Duck 226 32,041 03-03-2026, 11:35 PM
Last Post: starschwar
  MGF Mafia I: Murders & Executions Agent 151 27,267 04-12-2025, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Aragorn

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: Agent, 1 Guest(s)