Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders
#48
(Yesterday, 10:15 AM)Null Wrote:
(Yesterday, 07:04 AM)Wayno Wrote: "Anything"

This is my first mafia game and it's come at an inopportune time to put it mildly. It's not like I'm posting everywhere on yhe board and ignoring this. I'll do what I can.


Nothing personal bro, I wasn't even thinking of you when I made that post tbh


Wasn't taking it personally, I get it and my explanation is a bit blunt. We're all good.
[Image: YLZd-S1Z.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Wayno's post
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Roger - 07-10-2026, 12:09 PM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Null - 07-10-2026, 02:58 PM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Agent - 07-10-2026, 04:35 PM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Null - 07-10-2026, 09:15 PM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Roger - 08-10-2026, 12:45 AM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Null - 08-10-2026, 08:31 AM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by weavo - 08-10-2026, 08:56 AM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Null - Yesterday, 05:57 AM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Null - Yesterday, 10:15 AM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Roy - Yesterday, 07:37 AM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Roy - Yesterday, 11:51 AM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Wayno - Yesterday, 11:58 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mafia | Host & Player Sign Up Dirty Duck 30 2,250 06-10-2026, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Jassassino
  MGF Mafia 2.0: The Matrix Dirty Duck 226 32,114 03-03-2026, 11:35 PM
Last Post: starschwar
  MGF Mafia I: Murders & Executions Agent 151 27,428 04-12-2025, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Aragorn

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)