Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders
#47
(3 hours ago)Dirty Duck Wrote:
(5 hours ago)Roy Wrote: Am I Annoying Prick or is that someone else 😂


I removed you from the list as I thought you were gonna be a no show, honestly. You have had your info PM'd to you already so I'll just add you back to the list.

Disclaimer: Roy's removal and being added back does not guarantee any particular allegiance as it affects the overall player number, meaning the game would be balanced differently. His information was PM'd to him alongside everyone else.


Heart Heart Heart

(2 hours ago)Roger Wrote: You know, with Roy recently added, we really could do something funny.

Vote off Wayno?  roy

Let's do it
[Image: r-O9c-RLe-png-202431595.png]
Cookie Monster
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Roger - 07-10-2026, 12:09 PM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Null - 07-10-2026, 02:58 PM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Agent - 07-10-2026, 04:35 PM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Null - 07-10-2026, 09:15 PM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Null - Yesterday, 08:31 AM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Roy - 1 hour ago

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mafia | Host & Player Sign Up Dirty Duck 30 2,168 06-10-2026, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Jassassino
  MGF Mafia 2.0: The Matrix Dirty Duck 226 32,017 03-03-2026, 11:35 PM
Last Post: starschwar
  MGF Mafia I: Murders & Executions Agent 151 27,253 04-12-2025, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Aragorn

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: weavo, 4 Guest(s)