Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders
#43
(4 hours ago)Roy Wrote: Am I Annoying Prick or is that someone else 😂


I removed you from the list as I thought you were gonna be a no show, honestly. You have had your info PM'd to you already so I'll just add you back to the list.

Disclaimer: Roy's removal and being added back does not guarantee any particular allegiance as it affects the overall player number, meaning the game would be balanced differently. His information was PM'd to him alongside everyone else.
[Image: Dirt-Duck-Old-Snake-Sig-2.png]
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e68697a6c69726573696d...6c2e676966]
AC!D
[+] 2 users Like Dirty Duck's post
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Roger - 07-10-2026, 12:09 PM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Null - 07-10-2026, 02:58 PM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Agent - 07-10-2026, 04:35 PM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Null - 07-10-2026, 09:15 PM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Null - Yesterday, 08:31 AM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Dirty Duck - 2 hours ago

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mafia | Host & Player Sign Up Dirty Duck 30 2,165 06-10-2026, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Jassassino
  MGF Mafia 2.0: The Matrix Dirty Duck 226 32,014 03-03-2026, 11:35 PM
Last Post: starschwar
  MGF Mafia I: Murders & Executions Agent 151 27,251 04-12-2025, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Aragorn

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: Null, 1 Guest(s)