Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders
#37
I've always been iffy on what to do at the start. Never been a fan of shots in the dark, but that nearly cost us in The Matrix.

I'm going to vote No Lynch, but I'm probably wrong.

And to break character for a moment - sorry for lack of activity. Important family stuff going on, but I will try to get in at least once daily. more if things go well.
[+] 2 users Like starschwar's post
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Roger - 07-10-2026, 12:09 PM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Null - 07-10-2026, 02:58 PM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Agent - 07-10-2026, 04:35 PM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Null - 07-10-2026, 09:15 PM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Null - Yesterday, 08:31 AM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by starschwar - 4 hours ago

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mafia | Host & Player Sign Up Dirty Duck 30 2,141 06-10-2026, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Jassassino
  MGF Mafia 2.0: The Matrix Dirty Duck 226 31,997 03-03-2026, 11:35 PM
Last Post: starschwar
  MGF Mafia I: Murders & Executions Agent 151 27,217 04-12-2025, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Aragorn

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: bigboss88, 1 Guest(s)