Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders
#25
Well, in that case, I’ll have to say 3-4. Leaning towards 3 for the moment as it makes the most sense. So either:-
a. We have a whole group of inactive mafia members. (Giving it only 1% tbh)
b. Two inactive mafia members. (More probable but gonna give it only 10% and that a pretty generous rate. I’m gonna give it 9% just to keep the scale steady)
c. One inactive mafia member. (Most probable. Usually one mafia keeps a very low profile as a backup plan. So I’m giving it 75%. My money is on Aragorn so far for the reasons I specified before)
d. All mafia members are active. (Second probable option but I seriously doubt it. The remaining 15% goes here)

I’m this close to casting my vote, but I’m giving Aragorn more time just in case life got in the way.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Roger - 07-10-2026, 12:09 PM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Null - 07-10-2026, 02:58 PM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Agent - 07-10-2026, 04:35 PM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Null - 07-10-2026, 09:15 PM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Roger - 08-10-2026, 12:45 AM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Null - 08-10-2026, 08:31 AM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by weavo - 08-10-2026, 08:56 AM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by bigboss88 - 08-10-2026, 11:14 AM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Null - Yesterday, 05:57 AM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Null - Yesterday, 10:15 AM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Roy - Yesterday, 07:37 AM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Roy - Yesterday, 11:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mafia | Host & Player Sign Up Dirty Duck 30 2,244 06-10-2026, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Jassassino
  MGF Mafia 2.0: The Matrix Dirty Duck 226 32,100 03-03-2026, 11:35 PM
Last Post: starschwar
  MGF Mafia I: Murders & Executions Agent 151 27,347 04-12-2025, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Aragorn

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)