Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders
#12
(07-10-2026, 04:35 PM)Agent Wrote: Gibbs and bb88 come back just as there's a killer about? Kinda sus.


First of all, I MISSED YOU, MAN! 🌹

Now, let’s get this straight. You’re about to randomly lynch me based on me finally finding my way back?! 

Also, there’s something really bugging me. You’d expect someone who’s as anxious as Aragorn to play the game to post like crazy here. Instead, he’s laying low?! 🤔 I mean I quote “There’s no world where I’m not in”. Suddenly, not a single post. It isn’t like him to be honest. 🤔
[+] 1 user Likes bigboss88's post
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Roger - 07-10-2026, 12:09 PM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Null - 07-10-2026, 02:58 PM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Agent - 07-10-2026, 04:35 PM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by bigboss88 - 07-10-2026, 07:17 PM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Null - 07-10-2026, 09:15 PM
RE: MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders - by Null - Yesterday, 08:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mafia | Host & Player Sign Up Dirty Duck 30 2,139 06-10-2026, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Jassassino
  MGF Mafia 2.0: The Matrix Dirty Duck 226 31,996 03-03-2026, 11:35 PM
Last Post: starschwar
  MGF Mafia I: Murders & Executions Agent 151 27,217 04-12-2025, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Aragorn

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)