1 hour ago
(3 hours ago)Mr. Tibbs Wrote:(8 hours ago)Dirty Duck Wrote:(11 hours ago)Mr. Tibbs Wrote:(11 hours ago)black king Wrote:(29-09-2026, 10:23 PM)Mr. Tibbs Wrote: Wow! No way that's crazy. That's actually really touching. I think about MGSForums all the time. There was never really anything else like it around it makes me so happy to see it restored with a new site and so many people still here. Do we still hide autoplay embeds in messages?
This was supposed to quote BK's post about me being missed but clearly I'm rusty on forum usage lol. Been stuck in the post-apocalypse of Discord for too long now
black king , Caleb has a YT channel maybe we can spam comments there to summon him back to the forums
https://www.youtube.com/@RevolverXOF/videos
He requested you specifically!
I would have sworn you already had an account on here, but I must have been hallucinating.
But it's good to have you back! Good job to Jass for hunting you down.
I was on the other site. Blacklight I think? But eventually dropped off and wasn't really online much with IRL shit going on. It's been a minute. Since MGSF died I've gotten married, graduated, had four kids, and gone through three jobs. Lot can happen in a decade. Now my oldest is gaming with me and we're running through some Nintendo classics. Good time to be back here. I still need to check out the MGS3 remake/master. Has that gotten some buzz around the forums? Still mad about MGSV Act 3...
Also, found my old pfp and a meme signature on imgur. Haven't looked at this in probably a decade either
Think you're thinking of Metal Gear Legacy-I did remember you were on there. What are you playing with your oldest?
Delta did get a lot of air time on the boards around it's release. As is the case with many Metal Gear projects I'd say it was uhh divisivebut most people enjoyed replating "Snake Eater" at least.
Ah yeah that was the one. Yeah Delta seems interesting but also strange to me. Not sure how I feel about non Kojima Metal Gear stuff even though he's a hack and didn't finish his last MGS game 😭
(8 hours ago)black king Wrote:(11 hours ago)Mr. Tibbs Wrote:(11 hours ago)black king Wrote:(29-09-2026, 10:23 PM)Mr. Tibbs Wrote: Wow! No way that's crazy. That's actually really touching. I think about MGSForums all the time. There was never really anything else like it around it makes me so happy to see it restored with a new site and so many people still here. Do we still hide autoplay embeds in messages?
This was supposed to quote BK's post about me being missed but clearly I'm rusty on forum usage lol. Been stuck in the post-apocalypse of Discord for too long now
black king , Caleb has a YT channel maybe we can spam comments there to summon him back to the forums
https://www.youtube.com/@RevolverXOF/videos
He requested you specifically!
I would have sworn you already had an account on here, but I must have been hallucinating.
But it's good to have you back! Good job to Jass for hunting you down.
I was on the other site. Blacklight I think? But eventually dropped off and wasn't really online much with IRL shit going on. It's been a minute. Since MGSF died I've gotten married, graduated, had four kids, and gone through three jobs. Lot can happen in a decade. Now my oldest is gaming with me and we're running through some Nintendo classics. Good time to be back here. I still need to check out the MGS3 remake/master. Has that gotten some buzz around the forums? Still mad about MGSV Act 3...
Also, found my old pfp and a meme signature on imgur. Haven't looked at this in probably a decade either
Minus the marriage and kids, we had a similar decade. You should head over to the image vault in off topic. It'll tickle your nostalgia. After work I may go diving for some old sigs of yours.
What'd you graduate in?
I will go check that out that sounds like fun. I graduated in computer science and these days just trying to not get replaced by a chatbot lol
That's awesome, Tibbs! No bot could ever replace you in our hearts.

Still around Louisiana was it?
Also I have a couple gifts if you want them

Spoiler:
![[Image: Wetlands-Explorer.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/wMWf76v1/Wetlands-Explorer.png)
![[Image: Savannah-Explorer.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/90dBSX2Y/Savannah-Explorer.png)
![[Image: Cave-Explorer.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/2ScdJ93x/Cave-Explorer.png)



![[Image: EYJEXYk.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/LhF2mV53/EYJEXYk.png)
![[Image: QOMOVPw.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/MXJqzYHY/QOMOVPw.png)