Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
God of War: Laufey
#2
Not sure on it, some of it looks OK but I love the weight that Kratos' combat has and the grounded nature of it. This looks good but I'm going to compare it to ARPGs with lighter, faster combat and I'm not sure it'll match up. I also really really hate games with annoying smartass companions that don't shut up and protagonists that continually talk to themselves. This might have a mixture of those. Kratos gets away from that because of his stoic nature but it seems to be quite regular with most other Sony protagonists.
[Image: Woodlands-Explorer.png]
[Image: Field-Explorer.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
God of War: Laufey - by Null - 9 hours ago
RE: God of War: Laufey - by NateDog - 4 hours ago
RE: God of War: Laufey - by Bread - 2 hours ago

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)