Poll: Release Order or Chronological Order?
Release Order
Chronological Order
[Show Results]
 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Release Order or Chronological Order?
#5
(30-04-2026, 12:05 AM)Dirty Duck Wrote: Hello! Here's another of our "Cardboard Box Vox Pops", where we get the general consensus of the forum on some simple questions.
For those of you that use a theme with a sidebox you'll have noticed the poll has appeared there to maximise the number of votes we get. If you wish to explain your answer feel free to in this thread, but otherwise, feel free to vote and explain nothing!

This time our question is do you think the series should be played in release order or chronological order?


Ive noticed that the best way to play the games are in the order which you feel like. I found myself always jumping between them depending on my mood. If I'm a bit slow and tired I put on MGS4 for the long cutscenes, if im alert and active ill go for mgs2, if I feel like really grinding I go for PW, and for awesome gameplay its always TPP! For depression MGS3 takes the prize!
[Image: apocalypse-2.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Release Order or Chronological Order? - by DANMATUS - 01-05-2026, 09:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)