Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Screenshot thread
#3
(16-04-2026, 10:01 AM)Aragorn Wrote: Very minor detail but I really enjoyed that the camos/outfits carried into the different cutscenes, same with the different horn states. I'd replay a mission multiple times just to see how Snake looks.


Im setting up a retro gaming station in the living room and selling my computer where I was playing TPP so I can play from the couch with the family around me instead of being locked in the office alone. Wont be able to upload any screenshots anymore. Feel free to close this one out if u want @Dirty Duck or if anyone else wants to upload theirs!
[Image: apocalypse-2.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Screenshot thread - by DANMATUS - 11-04-2026, 07:20 AM
RE: Screenshot thread - by Aragorn - 16-04-2026, 10:01 AM
RE: Screenshot thread - by DANMATUS - 19-04-2026, 07:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)