Poll: Your thoughts on Master Collection Vol. 2's Contents?
Excited
Disappointed
[Show Results]
 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Your thoughts on Master Collection Vol. 2's Contents?
#8
(18-02-2026, 09:31 PM)st3ve Wrote: I'm glad mgs4 is finally free from the ps3, but to be honest I'm most excited for ghost babel. From what I've heard, 4 is essentially 50% cutscenes, and I've watched all of them multiple times atp so I don't know if there's a huge amount I can get from it. Ghost babel I'm far less familiar with, and it seems to be about as close to a solid game as a 2d game can get, so I'm really looking forward to getting a chance to play it.


I feel as if the reports of MGS4 being mostly cutscenes is a bit exaggerated. There are a lot but it's definitely not 50%! There's lots of good gameplay stuff in there.

Ghost Babel being in the collection hasn't stopped me from desperately wanting the overpriced cartridge to play it on a Game Boy Color-but I've always been a big Game Boy fan so I suppose that figures.
[Image: Dirt-Duck-Old-Snake-Sig-2.png]
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e68697a6c69726573696d...6c2e676966]
AC!D
[+] 1 user Likes Dirty Duck's post
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Your thoughts on Master Collection Vol. 2's Contents? - by Dirty Duck - 18-02-2026, 09:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will Physint being an Xbox title affect your next-gen console choice? Dirty Duck 21 1,368 17-09-2026, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Agent
  Will you play MGS4 or PW first in Vol. 2? Dirty Duck 9 1,053 25-08-2026, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Departed

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)