Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MGF Mafia 3: The Woodsboro Murders
#41
Am I Annoying Prick or is that someone else 😂
[Image: r-O9c-RLe-png-202431595.png]
Cookie Monster
[+] 1 user Likes Roy's post
Reply
#42
Right. I guess since everyone is here and everyone who wasn’t here the last 4 pages have a reason not to be here, we need to lynch someone.

Bk suggests Roger
Roger indirectly suggests me
Null suggested Aragorn for inconsistency (which I share the feeling tbh)

So yeah, gonna finally kick the ball. Sorry, but I don’t buy that “I didn’t know we were starting at Wednesday 8:00 am GMT” from Aragorn when he actually started posting on Thursday. I could understand if he had posted a few hours after 8:00 GMT, but not a whole day.

Lynch Aragorn
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mafia | Host & Player Sign Up Dirty Duck 30 2,156 06-10-2026, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Jassassino
  MGF Mafia 2.0: The Matrix Dirty Duck 226 32,010 03-03-2026, 11:35 PM
Last Post: starschwar
  MGF Mafia I: Murders & Executions Agent 151 27,241 04-12-2025, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Aragorn

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: Dirty Duck, 4 Guest(s)