Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are you playing?
Just got around to finishing Mixtape.

It's not the best game I've ever played but I enjoyed it for what it was. The hate campaign baffles me, and feels like it only exists because IGN gave it a 10.
[Image: Purple-award.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Bread's post
Reply
[Image: image.png]

Mission accomplished. Only took a couple months lol
[Image: pw-MCq9G.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Mr. Tibbs's post
Reply
Back to Slay the spire 2, the updates are great. Alongside R.E.P.O.
Reply
(03-10-2026, 02:23 PM)Roger Wrote: Back to Slay the spire 2, the updates are great. Alongside R.E.P.O.


That's the card roguelite, isn't it? I nearly pulled the trigger on buying it a few nights ago, but I don't know if I'll actually enjoy it, given the last card game I played was Metal Gear Ac!d when that released, lmao. I do like the visuals I have seen, though!

Picking away at The Witcher 3 Remaster. I won't go as far as to say it feels like the first time again, but the combat is much more satisfying, and I really dig the more pastel style to the character models.

I did make the big mistake of going scorched-earth with my saves, so I had to start from the beginning. It's very frustrating to be trying to find a Yen when I know exactly where she is. That's just a taste of the frustration I'll feel when I leave White Orchard, since I also know exactly where Ciri is and how to get there.
[+] 1 user Likes Helikaon's post
Reply
(03-10-2026, 06:24 PM)Helikaon Wrote:
(03-10-2026, 02:23 PM)Roger Wrote: Back to Slay the spire 2, the updates are great. Alongside R.E.P.O.

That's the card roguelite, isn't it? I nearly pulled the trigger on buying it a few nights ago, but I don't know if I'll actually enjoy it, given the last card game I played was Metal Gear Ac!d when that released, lmao. I do like the visuals I have seen, though!

Picking away at The Witcher 3 Remaster. I won't go as far as to say it feels like the first time again, but the combat is much more satisfying, and I really dig the more pastel style to the character models.

I did make the big mistake of going scorched-earth with my saves, so I had to start from the beginning. It's very frustrating to be trying to find a Yen when I know exactly where she is. That's just a taste of the frustration I'll feel when I leave White Orchard, since I also know exactly where Ciri is and how to get there.

I'm playing TW3 too, enjoying it for the first time. Although I have been playing it on and off for a few months so the remaster was a nice surprise, I would have played more by now but my PS5 was like a rocket with the game before the new update and kept overheating. The new update and a deep clean of the fans seems to have made a world of difference. There is far too much to do in the game though, I'm having to skip so so many side quests apart from ones that really interest me. But that's kind of nice that I feel I can do that.
[Image: Woodlands-Explorer.png]
[Image: Field-Explorer.png]
[+] 1 user Likes NateDog's post
Reply
(03-10-2026, 11:11 PM)NateDog Wrote:
(03-10-2026, 06:24 PM)Helikaon Wrote:
(03-10-2026, 02:23 PM)Roger Wrote: Back to Slay the spire 2, the updates are great. Alongside R.E.P.O.

That's the card roguelite, isn't it? I nearly pulled the trigger on buying it a few nights ago, but I don't know if I'll actually enjoy it, given the last card game I played was Metal Gear Ac!d when that released, lmao. I do like the visuals I have seen, though!

Picking away at The Witcher 3 Remaster. I won't go as far as to say it feels like the first time again, but the combat is much more satisfying, and I really dig the more pastel style to the character models.

I did make the big mistake of going scorched-earth with my saves, so I had to start from the beginning. It's very frustrating to be trying to find a Yen when I know exactly where she is. That's just a taste of the frustration I'll feel when I leave White Orchard, since I also know exactly where Ciri is and how to get there.

I'm playing TW3 too, enjoying it for the first time. Although I have been playing it on and off for a few months so the remaster was a nice surprise, I would have played more by now but my PS5 was like a rocket with the game before the new update and kept overheating. The new update and a deep clean of the fans seems to have made a world of difference. There is far too much to do in the game though, I'm having to skip so so many side quests apart from ones that really interest me. But that's kind of nice that I feel I can do that.

Yes, it can be a very overwhelming game. So much to do, and that's not even factoring in Gwent!

Especially when you first get to Velen and can go anywhere you want in the south of the map!

I've played and completed this game at least once a year since it first released, so I'm a bit of a fanatic, haha. The Remaster was a very nice surprise indeed. Even read the books because I fell in love with the world and the characters so much. I prefer the game, sorry, Andrzej! One day I will play the first two games, too, assuming I ever get my PC couriered from Scotland, lmao.
[+] 1 user Likes Helikaon's post
Reply
(03-10-2026, 11:30 PM)Helikaon Wrote:
(03-10-2026, 11:11 PM)NateDog Wrote:
(03-10-2026, 06:24 PM)Helikaon Wrote:
(03-10-2026, 02:23 PM)Roger Wrote: Back to Slay the spire 2, the updates are great. Alongside R.E.P.O.

That's the card roguelite, isn't it? I nearly pulled the trigger on buying it a few nights ago, but I don't know if I'll actually enjoy it, given the last card game I played was Metal Gear Ac!d when that released, lmao. I do like the visuals I have seen, though!

Picking away at The Witcher 3 Remaster. I won't go as far as to say it feels like the first time again, but the combat is much more satisfying, and I really dig the more pastel style to the character models.

I did make the big mistake of going scorched-earth with my saves, so I had to start from the beginning. It's very frustrating to be trying to find a Yen when I know exactly where she is. That's just a taste of the frustration I'll feel when I leave White Orchard, since I also know exactly where Ciri is and how to get there.

I'm playing TW3 too, enjoying it for the first time. Although I have been playing it on and off for a few months so the remaster was a nice surprise, I would have played more by now but my PS5 was like a rocket with the game before the new update and kept overheating. The new update and a deep clean of the fans seems to have made a world of difference. There is far too much to do in the game though, I'm having to skip so so many side quests apart from ones that really interest me. But that's kind of nice that I feel I can do that.

Yes, it can be a very overwhelming game. So much to do, and that's not even factoring in Gwent!

Especially when you first get to Velen and can go anywhere you want in the south of the map!

I've played and completed this game at least once a year since it first released, so I'm a bit of a fanatic, haha. The Remaster was a very nice surprise indeed. Even read the books because I fell in love with the world and the characters so much. I prefer the game, sorry, Andrzej! One day I will play the first two games, too, assuming I ever get my PC couriered from Scotland, lmao.

I haven't even played Gwent properly lol, I know I just don't have the time for it. I adore TW2, it's arguably my favourite RPG ever . Athough Mass Effect 1 and Fallout: New Vegas are worthy challengers, I just loved the weight of your choices and actions in TW2, some great characters and the different major paths you can take are so different, so I'd definitely recommend it. I bought a big copy of TW1 years ago but think I sold it when I backed out of building a PC.
[Image: Woodlands-Explorer.png]
[Image: Field-Explorer.png]
[+] 1 user Likes NateDog's post
Reply
(04-10-2026, 11:41 AM)NateDog Wrote:
(03-10-2026, 11:30 PM)Helikaon Wrote:
(03-10-2026, 11:11 PM)NateDog Wrote:
(03-10-2026, 06:24 PM)Helikaon Wrote:
(03-10-2026, 02:23 PM)Roger Wrote: Back to Slay the spire 2, the updates are great. Alongside R.E.P.O.

That's the card roguelite, isn't it? I nearly pulled the trigger on buying it a few nights ago, but I don't know if I'll actually enjoy it, given the last card game I played was Metal Gear Ac!d when that released, lmao. I do like the visuals I have seen, though!

Picking away at The Witcher 3 Remaster. I won't go as far as to say it feels like the first time again, but the combat is much more satisfying, and I really dig the more pastel style to the character models.

I did make the big mistake of going scorched-earth with my saves, so I had to start from the beginning. It's very frustrating to be trying to find a Yen when I know exactly where she is. That's just a taste of the frustration I'll feel when I leave White Orchard, since I also know exactly where Ciri is and how to get there.

I'm playing TW3 too, enjoying it for the first time. Although I have been playing it on and off for a few months so the remaster was a nice surprise, I would have played more by now but my PS5 was like a rocket with the game before the new update and kept overheating. The new update and a deep clean of the fans seems to have made a world of difference. There is far too much to do in the game though, I'm having to skip so so many side quests apart from ones that really interest me. But that's kind of nice that I feel I can do that.

Yes, it can be a very overwhelming game. So much to do, and that's not even factoring in Gwent!

Especially when you first get to Velen and can go anywhere you want in the south of the map!

I've played and completed this game at least once a year since it first released, so I'm a bit of a fanatic, haha. The Remaster was a very nice surprise indeed. Even read the books because I fell in love with the world and the characters so much. I prefer the game, sorry, Andrzej! One day I will play the first two games, too, assuming I ever get my PC couriered from Scotland, lmao.

I haven't even played Gwent properly lol, I know I just don't have the time for it. I adore TW2, it's arguably my favourite RPG ever . Athough Mass Effect 1 and Fallout: New Vegas are worthy challengers, I just loved the weight of your choices and actions in TW2, some great characters and the different major paths you can take are so different, so I'd definitely recommend it. I bought a big copy of TW1 years ago but think I sold it when I backed out of building a PC.

Haha, my brother built mine for me. Charged me £500 for a rig that's worth at least double that (ah the benefits of being the eldest brother), only problem is the case is massive and weighs around the weight of the Sun. I'll get it down here one day, somehow.

I just remembered I have Witcher 2 on my SteamDeck, gonna see if it runs well. I might have played it before (it opens in a siege, right? Foltest is there and so is Triss?) but I don't remember much of it at all. You have great taste in RPGs. ME 1 and New Vegas are both top tier for me, along with the two KOTOR games and potentially FF VI (I've played like half an hour and I'm already in love).

Gwent is addictive. Just say no!
[+] 1 user Likes Helikaon's post
Reply
(04-10-2026, 12:01 PM)Helikaon Wrote:
(04-10-2026, 11:41 AM)NateDog Wrote:
(03-10-2026, 11:30 PM)Helikaon Wrote:
(03-10-2026, 11:11 PM)NateDog Wrote:
(03-10-2026, 06:24 PM)Helikaon Wrote: That's the card roguelite, isn't it? I nearly pulled the trigger on buying it a few nights ago, but I don't know if I'll actually enjoy it, given the last card game I played was Metal Gear Ac!d when that released, lmao. I do like the visuals I have seen, though!

Picking away at The Witcher 3 Remaster. I won't go as far as to say it feels like the first time again, but the combat is much more satisfying, and I really dig the more pastel style to the character models.

I did make the big mistake of going scorched-earth with my saves, so I had to start from the beginning. It's very frustrating to be trying to find a Yen when I know exactly where she is. That's just a taste of the frustration I'll feel when I leave White Orchard, since I also know exactly where Ciri is and how to get there.

I'm playing TW3 too, enjoying it for the first time. Although I have been playing it on and off for a few months so the remaster was a nice surprise, I would have played more by now but my PS5 was like a rocket with the game before the new update and kept overheating. The new update and a deep clean of the fans seems to have made a world of difference. There is far too much to do in the game though, I'm having to skip so so many side quests apart from ones that really interest me. But that's kind of nice that I feel I can do that.

Yes, it can be a very overwhelming game. So much to do, and that's not even factoring in Gwent!

Especially when you first get to Velen and can go anywhere you want in the south of the map!

I've played and completed this game at least once a year since it first released, so I'm a bit of a fanatic, haha. The Remaster was a very nice surprise indeed. Even read the books because I fell in love with the world and the characters so much. I prefer the game, sorry, Andrzej! One day I will play the first two games, too, assuming I ever get my PC couriered from Scotland, lmao.

I haven't even played Gwent properly lol, I know I just don't have the time for it. I adore TW2, it's arguably my favourite RPG ever . Athough Mass Effect 1 and Fallout: New Vegas are worthy challengers, I just loved the weight of your choices and actions in TW2, some great characters and the different major paths you can take are so different, so I'd definitely recommend it. I bought a big copy of TW1 years ago but think I sold it when I backed out of building a PC.

Haha, my brother built mine for me. Charged me £500 for a rig that's worth at least double that (ah the benefits of being the eldest brother), only problem is the case is massive and weighs around the weight of the Sun. I'll get it down here one day, somehow.

I just remembered I have Witcher 2 on my SteamDeck, gonna see if it runs well. I might have played it before (it opens in a siege, right? Foltest is there and so is Triss?) but I don't remember much of it at all. You have great taste in RPGs. ME 1 and New Vegas are both top tier for me, along with the two KOTOR games and potentially FF VI (I've played like half an hour and I'm already in love).

Gwent is addictive. Just say no!

Ah nice, I remember Hukkel was helping me build one many many years ago, I had gotten to the point of spending about €600-€700 and realised it'd need another €400~ so I decided to back out. Awfully stupid choice looking back given the price of parts now thanks to the AI bro morons.

I honestly can't remember for sure about the Witcher 2 intro if Triss was there or not but yeah, it was definitely chaotic in media res. I still need to play KOTOR and FFVI is my favourite FF game so I'm much in agreement with you!
[Image: Woodlands-Explorer.png]
[Image: Field-Explorer.png]
[+] 1 user Likes NateDog's post
Reply
Finally giving the MGS4 remaster a crack! I've had it since launch, but I never put much time into Peace Walker on PSP or PS3, so it's a very novel experience playing a Metal Gear game that I don't know back to front or know every story beat.

Having a lot of fun with MGS4 though!
[+] 1 user Likes Helikaon's post
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Games you think are underrated and potential reasons why? Null 12 2,537 21-04-2026, 07:52 PM
Last Post: BigBrother
  How many consoles.devices do you own? Helikaon 9 1,860 16-04-2026, 08:34 PM
Last Post: DANMATUS
  If you could only suggest someone play one video game, what would it be? Null 26 7,407 10-11-2025, 05:33 AM
Last Post: black king
  What games do you refuse to play despite overwhelming critical acclaim? Null 44 11,003 12-10-2025, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Aragorn

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)